IS YOUR SCHOOL RSHE READY?
From Summer 2021 Relationships & Sex Education will be compulsory in all secondary schools, with Health Education statutory in all state-funded schools.
Following our successful bid to deliver a central programme of support we now have the ability to start delivering FREE online training resources for an unlimited number of staff within your school in order to implement the new RSHE statutory guidance.
- Improve subject knowledge
- Provide teacher access to resources
- Plan how to implement the curriculum changes
- Build confidence
FREE ACCESS TO..
- Online training videos
- Resources to deliver in your school
- Optional expert one-to-one support to answer individual questions
- Ideas for developing RSHE within your school
- Curriculum audit tool
PLEASE EMAIL ADMIN@NHTA FOR MORE INFORMATION