The North Herts Teaching Alliance is very pleased to let you know we now have the licence and will be running the National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) course in the New Year.
NPQML is a national qualification that provides recognition of leadership development and professional achievement for middle leaders and was previously run by the National College.
As an overview the modules include:
- Introduction to the NPQML
- Leading and managing innovation and change
- Managing resources and risks
- Vision, values and the moral purpose
- Data analysis for performance and progress
- Evidence based teaching and learning
- Leading strategic improvement
- Developing your leadership approach
- Building a high-performance team
- Support and challenge – holding yourself and others to account
- Developing yourself and others
- Collaboration and partnership
Further details to follow.